Hair Care : Best Hair
If Your Hair Is Curly:
- Since your hair is prone to dryness, use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
- After washing, gently blot hair dry with an absorbent towel and apply 4 to 6 drops of silicone-based shine serum (the thicker your hair, the more you can use).
- Detangle hair with fingers, and allow it to air dry.
If Your Hair Is Wavy:
- Lather up with a shine-enhancing shampoo and conditioner. Rinse well.
- Smooth and separate wet strands with wide-tooth comb, then spritz a silicone-based shine-enhancing spray from ends to roots.
- Dry hair using a blowdryer with a tapered nozzle to direct air down the hair shaft and seal the cuticle.
If Your Hair Is Straight:
- Your hair tends to lie flat against your scalp, where it can accumulate shine-dulling grease.
- To avoid this, use a deep-cleaning shampoo daily and apply a clarifying gel treatment to roots once a week to prevent oil buildup.
- After blowing hair dry, use a flatiron to enhance sheen.