Patient's Electronic Health Record
In EHR, all the medical records of patients like vital parameters, prescriptions, test reports, complaints, personal and family history is maintained on our EHR platform. A Patient or his doctor can access his medical records anytime at any place through our application. He just has to enter his mobile number then OTP is sent instantly to access complete medical record.
Clinicwala uses Electronic Health Records to keep our patients' medical records accurate and up to date. We can simply access your medical history with EHR and share it with other healthcare experts as needed. Usually a patient misplaces old records resulting in unnecessary tests to be repeated again. Moreover, a doctor can treat the patient more effectively and accurately if his proper medical record is available.
EHRs provide several benefits over paper-based records, including
- Easier access to information,
- Improved accuracy,
- Better patient safety,
- And increased efficiency in exchanging information between providers.
However, the implementation of EHRs also raises concerns about privacy and security, as sensitive medical information is stored in a digital format that is vulnerable to hacking and unauthorized access.
The benefits of using Electronic Health Records (EHRs) include:
- Improved patient care: EHRs allow healthcare providers to access a patient's complete medical history, enabling them to make informed decisions and provide more coordinated care.
- Increased efficiency: EHRs reduce the need for manual data entry and can improve the speed and accuracy of record-keeping.
- Better access to information: EHRs allow authorized healthcare providers to access a patient's medical information from anywhere, at any time, improving the continuity of care.
- Reduced errors and improved safety: EHRs reduce the risk of errors and omissions that can occur with paper-based records, improving patient safety.
- Improved population health management: EHRs can be used to analyze large amounts of data to identify public well-being trends and inform population health management initiatives.
- Increased patient engagement: EHRs often include patient portals, enabling patient to access their own medical information, communicate with their healthcare providers, and take a more active role in their own care.
- Improved cost-effectiveness: EHRs can reduce administrative costs and improve the efficiency of healthcare delivery, leading to lower costs for both patient and healthcare providers.
The content of an Electronic Health Record (EHR) typically includes:
- Patient Demographic Information: This includes the patient's name, date of birth, address, and contact information.
- Medical History: This includes information about past illnesses, surgeries, and hospitalizations.
- Medications: This includes a list of current and past medications, including dosages and instructions.
- Allergies: This includes a list of known allergies and adverse reactions to medications.
- Vital Signs: This includes information about the patient's blood pressure, weight, and other vital signs.
- Laboratory and Diagnostic Test Results: This includes information about the results of laboratory tests, imaging studies, and other diagnostic tests.
- Treatment Plans: This includes information about the treatments and procedures the patient has received or is scheduled to receive.
- Progress Notes: This includes notes and observations made by healthcare providers during patient visits.
- Consultations: This includes information about referrals to specialists and other healthcare providers.
- Care Plans: This includes information about the patient's care plan, including any goals and objectives.
The specific content of an EHR may vary depending on the needs of the healthcare organization and the type of healthcare being provided. However, the goal is to provide a comprehensive and up-to-date record of a patient's medical information to support informed decision-making and high-quality patient care.
We offer a variety of gadgets that are integrated with our software and allow you to upload Vital records to your patient profile with a single click. Here is a list of the gadgets that we provide to our franchisees.
- Multi-Functional Telehealth Monitor: The TeleHealth monitor is India's first portable, linked medical equipment that measures 7 vitals via self-administered tests and wirelessly communicates the results to a Smartphone and the cloud for clinicians to view remotely. It measures seven vital signs.
- Blood pressure & Heart rate.
- ECG & Respiratory rate
- Blood glucose
- Blood oxygen
- Body temperature.
- Smart Body Fat and Composition Scale: Smart Body Fat & Composition Scale 2.0 weighs vital body measurements. The smart scale is controlled by an app that is available for both Android and iPhone. It measures BMI, Bone Mass, Muscle, BFR, Moisture, BMR, Visceral fat, Subcutaneous fat, Protein rate, Body age, Body fat, Weight without fat, Muscle weight, and other parameters to provide you with a comprehensive picture of your development.
- Digital Stethoscope (Type 1): The sound is transmitted to the smartphone over Bluetooth via this gadget. The phone analyzes and amplifies the sounds before sending them in real time to Bluetooth earbuds, Bluetooth hearing aids, or wired earphones.
- Digital Stethoscope (Type 2): The digital stethoscope of the future is here. A strong USB-C audio output that pushes the limits of Telemedicine and Remote Healthcare. You don't need to charge it; simply attach it to your smartphone and capture the sound.
- App-Based Personal Spirometer: Peak Flow and FEV1 are now available through Bluetooth Smart 4.0 on your smartphone and tablet. Ideal for self-management of asthma, COPD, lung transplant care, cystic fibrosis, and clinical trials. Covered by Medicare: a Durable Medical Equipment (DME) item that has been authorized by the CMS (U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services). Everyone and all ages are welcome, ranging from 5 to 93 years.
- 12-lead ECG Monitor: A 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) monitor is a medical device used to measure the electrical activity of the heart. It records the electrical signals from multiple points on the body to create a complete picture of the heart's electrical activity. The"12 lead" refers to the number of electrodes used to record the ECG signal and provides a more comprehensive view of the heart's electrical activity compared to a single lead or three-lead ECG.
- Advanced Blood Pressure Monitor: App-based blood pressure monitors can be a convenient and accessible way to monitor blood pressure, as they allow you to take readings anytime, anywhere, and can be a useful tool for tracking blood pressure over time. With a single click on our mobile app, you may add your data to your profile.
- Non Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer IR Scanner Thermal PRO: It monitors a person's forehead temperature without requiring physical touch. This sort of thermometer detects the temperature of the forehead using infrared technology and offers a readout in a matter of seconds. Non-contact infrared forehead thermometers are a handy and hygienic approach to monitor temperature since they do not require physical touch and limit the danger of infectious disease transmission.
- Digital Microscope: This equipment is used to care for your skin. It allows you to capture high-resolution photos. It aids doctors in therapy. For example, if you want to see a dermatologist, you may use this gadget to record images and videos of your skin, scalp etc.
- USB Otoscope: It allows you to examine the ear canal and eardrum using a digital camera and a computer or other digital device. It works by connecting the otoscope to a computer or other digital device using a USB cable, allowing you to view the inside of the ear on a computer screen or Mobile phone screen.
How to Upload and import EHR /Data
- Login into your account.
- Go to the Medical History Section.
- Select patient whose records you want to add.
- Click on the add button to add/ Upload health records.
- If you have health devices and want to import data through the device then click on the import button then your medical details will be directly added to your Medical history.